Keep Visitors Engaged, Informed, and Entertained
Hotels offer one of the best opportunities to maximize the full potential of digital signage. Given the sheer amount of underutilized physical space within most hotels, along with their basic function as a transition point for visitors to a city or town, Smart Digital Signage provides these establishments with a unique and creative way to boost revenues and reach more of their guests.
- Use digital signs to improve visitor familiarity with hotel premises and local neighborhoods
- Highlight luxury amenities such as top-level suites, spa facilities, room service, and other lucrative comforts
- Become an advertising platform for nearby businesses and create an additional revenue stream
- Digital signs can be put to work anywhere – in dining areas, lobbies and other waiting areas (such as the front desk or outside elevators), or even in personal rooms
- Messages can be controlled from one central location and can be customized on a per-hotel or regional basis – meaning it’s easy to keep content up-to-date and relevant
Digital signage can be placed in the lobby or hallways to direct guests to conference room locations, list restaurant hours, display special room promotions and incentive/frequent traveler program information. Value-added content may include promotions of hotel dining menus and specials, ads from local partnered businesses, weather, news and community events.
Small Costs, Big Benefits
The combination of high quality, comparatively low prices, and the opportunity to access new sources of profit will insure that Smart Digital Signage becomes a worthy investment. Large hotel chains and smaller boutiques alike can benefit significantly from utilizing these crystal clear, user-friendly screens on even a limited scale.
- Promote local restaurants, retail stores, and entertainment
- Update content easily to reflect the latest grand openings or highlight the most exclusive local hangouts – no lead time on waiting for posters to print or DVD displays to finish being prepared
- Take advantage of a tasteful and captivating format that will allow you to display more ad content than you would otherwise. While excessive paper advertisements can seem tacky and are an inefficient use of space and resources, digital displays get people’s attention and can rotate multiple standalone advertisements on one small screen.