Some examples of how businesses can apply Smart Digital Signage are listed below.
- Universities can efficiently communicate with staff and students.
- Companies can save hours every day by streaming information on digital displays to their employees.
- Manufacturers can communicate changes directly to the factory floor in real time.
- Passengers on commuter trains can see the latest news, live RSS feeds, and real-time weather.
- Company directors can see live KPI’s in any desired location such as lunch room, board room or common areas.
- Police and emergency services can track all their GPS vehicles and direct them to emergencies.
- Retailer’s can use digital displays to communicate in store promotions and specials.
- Visitors to large convention centers and sporting arenas can navigate these venues easily with installed digital signage.
- Public transportation companies can display key information updates to Commuters.
- Large video screens at stadiums that automatically display team members, times, last plays, current scores. Food vendor information can also be displayed.
- Touch screens can add a level of efficiency to many of the applications above.